In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We’re so glad to be back and thrilled you are joining us! Please read through all the Participant Guide tabs so you're prepared for a great race day experience!
-The event will be held at Spicer Orchards (10411 Clyde Rd. Fenton, MI 48430) on Saturday, September 18th. Parking is free and is held at the orchard. While parking is free, we do ask that you carpool with friends + family to help cut down the amount of vehicles at the orchard.
-Please plan to arrive at least 1 hour prior to your wave start time. Packet pick-up opens at 7:00AM, so please arrive early so you have time to park, grab your packet, use the restroom, and head to the start line on time.
-Please only enter the start line chute when it's your wave time. Feel free to hang off to the side of the start line while waiting for your time (and cheer others on as they head onto the course!)
-The number one question we receive is 'When should I arrive?' We advise arriving at least 1 hour prior to your wave time.
-Not a runner, but still want to be part of the event? Try volunteering! For more information CLICK HERE!
-If you are a participant who wants to use a backpack during the race - please take note that we only allow CLEAR backpacks, all others are prohibited.
-Need water while running? We encourage you to bring your own bottle as there is not a water station along the course. However, you'll receive a bottle of water at the finish line after the race!
We will be following all local requirements and mandates. As of this posting, outdoors events are allowed to operate with minimal interference. If anything were to change prior to race morning, we would email an update. Some things to keep in mind:
- The event is held outdoors.
- There is plenty of space to spread out and distance on the property. You can stage in the areas adjacent to the start line chute or simply wait in your vehicle until it's your time to start.
- There are waves all morning, which will allow for distancing on the course.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the various tents and restrooms.
- Friday evening packet pick-up (optional) allows you to receive your race packet early. This way, on race morning, you can head straight to the start line when it's your wave start time.
- Current guidelines do not require masks at outdoor events. Of course, you're welcome to wear one if you prefer!
- If you are feeling sick or have tested positive for Covid-19, please do not attend. Consider making arrangements with a friend or family member to retrieve your packet.
Use the drop-down menu at the top of this page for the 'Participant Guide' or click these links to navigate the guide: